Many young adults with autism are on gluten free diets. It is less expensive to eat out, but sometimes its fun to do so. Here is list of restaurants in Columbia, Missouri with good gluten free options, at a reasonable price.
- West Main: This restaurant is a made to order fast pizza and salad place. They have a gluten free pizza crust option, it is $9 like the rest of their pizzas and unlimited toppings. In addition, there is a salad option. This place is not good for people with severe gluten allergies however, as there is a significant risk of cross-contamination. Address: 923 E Broadway, Columbia
- Range Free: An allergen free bakery and restaurant. The place has a wide variety of gluten free desserts and dishes. Address: 110 Orr St #101
- Nourish Café+Market: This is a relatively new restaurant in Columbia. It is mostly a health food restaurant and it has a good deal of gluten free options. Address: 1201 E Broadway, Columbia
- Bangkok Gardens: A local Thai place. Serves mostly meat and vegetable stir-fry with varying levels of spice. Address: 811 Cherry St, Columbia
- Ingredient: A local café that serves a variety of different foods. Address: 304 S 9th St, Columbia
- Seoul Taco: A local Korean taco place that also serves a variety of Korean fusion food. Shares a building Strange Donuts, which occasionally offers gluten free donuts. Address: 1020 E Broadway